I’m not an agency. And that’s a good thing.
I’ve been in marketing for over a decade. I’ve worked in the advertising industry (coordination, creation, sales, management), as well as marketing and PR on the behalf of corporations, non-profits, and for small businesses.
Now I’m sticking to those last two, my faves: Helping small businesses and non-profits with their very specific marketing needs, and in ways that are actually budget-practical.
- 1 SPOT AVAILABLE, Monthly Full Service: Considering hiring an in-house full timer to take care of social media content? Reconsider. I’ll take care of all social media content, posting on all effective platforms at least daily, usually more. I’ll visit the offices (Or warehouse? Studio? Cafe?) several times a month to take photos and talk with you to make sure we’re covering all bases.Content will subtly sell your brand message as well as entertaining and/or informing your fans while also creating community. All this (with 12 years of marketing experience behind it!) for less than two weeks of paying a $11/hr FT, and with no benes to cover: $650
- Social Media––Set You Up and Teach You to Fish: I’ll work with you to get to know your business, and then: identify your most effective platforms, set up the accounts/scheduler, curate and schedule 10 thoughtful and consistent posts. Then I’ll teach the why and how so you can keep ‘er up on your own, $300.
- Social Media Audit: Are you doing it right? How can you improve? I’ll check out every little bit of your profiles and what you’re posting, then make suggestions based on your objectives. Includes a few example posts with images––$75 per platform or 3 for $200.
- Consulting Services: Social media ads, marketing plans, advertising audits, ad buying (have a former salesperson deal with the salespeople!), simple ad design, and other services as needed.
- Consulting Rates: $60/hour. $20 first-time acquaintance fee, so I can take the time to learn all about you on the web beforehand/save billed time. I’m happy to provide an estimate of how many hours will be needed. (A lot can get done in an hour or two!)
- Marketing Writing/Other: SEO articles, copywriting (including blogs), illustrations, website audits, press releases, content curation, other services as needed. Writing rates vary, please contact me with details and I’ll get you an estimate ASAP.
- Coming Soon, Small Business Community: This will take awhile to build, but I look forward to inviting all clients to a private Facebook group where they can advise one another and lend/get helping hands. I’ll also have networking events that are actually fun!
I seek clients who are passionate about their business or organization and want the world to know about it. (Or maybe just “their” people.) I like applying the characteristics of the people who own/manage a business into the branding. In a city like Los Angeles, where authenticity is revered and uniqueness is celebrated––we have the freedom to really let a business’s personality shine. Let’s have some fun with it…
Also, I understand that sometimes it’s hard to know what exactly you need help with! I get it. I’m happy to help identify your needs, objectives, and the actionable steps we can take to get there: contact me to get a conversation going. ★